Look after your little Gems - helpful tips in caring for your lovely jewellery, accessories and gifts. We would urge you to read these recommendations.
- To clean your tote, simply use a clean and slightly damp cloth to remove any dirt, very gently, then wipe with a clean dry duster.
- Avoid leaving your tote in direct sunlight as discolouration may take place
- Ensure your bag doesn't come into contact with any harmful chemicals, beauty products, tanning agents, perfume, similar products or heat that could harm the look and finish of your bag.
- Don't submerge in water.
- Avoid any sharp objects that may score the surface of your bag.
- Remove the fur pompom from the stud fixing and gently hand wash your beanie in luke warm water using a delicate detergent designed for silk. Rinse in luke warm water.
- Don't wring out or dry in a dryer. Simply reshape and leave to air dry naturally on a towel away from a radiator or direct heat.
- Don't iron beanie when dry but shake to refluff the angora and reattach the pompom.
- Don't immerse the fur pompom in water, washing products or chemical products.
- To keep your pompom fluffy, just shake and refluff naturally.
- Avoid leaving your beanie in direct sunlight as discolouration may take place.
- We highly recommend that children of any age are not permitted to play with these pompoms or even the fluffy beanies, even whilst supervised by an adult as they are not a toy. Ellimonelli cannot be held responsible should an incident ensue as a result of any action whatsoever, direct or indirect.
- Due to the lovely nature of light weight and delicate fabric and to avoid any pulls, snagging or damage; please keep away from any rough or harsh surfaces and during wear remove jewellery before putting on and taking off scarf/wrap.
Fur Pompom Bag Fobs/Key Rings
- Don't immerse your fob in water, washing products or chemical products.
- To keep your pompom fluffy, just shake and it will refluff naturally.
- Avoid leaving your fob in direct sunlight as discolouration may take place.
- We highly recommend that children of any age are not permitted to play with these pompoms, even whilst supervised by an adult as they are not a toy. Ellimonelli cannot be held responsible should an incident ensue as a result of any action whatsoever, direct or indirect.
Faux Fur Head Warmers & Scarves
- Faux fur items can be gently hand washed in luke warm water using a delicate detergent designed for silk.
- Don' use any chemicals to remove stains.
- Don't wring out or dry in a dryer. Simply reshape and leave to air dry naturally away from a radiator or direct heat.
- Don't iron or dry clean.
- Shake and gently brush with your fingers to restore fluffiness before use.
- Avoid leaving your headwarmer or scarf in direct sunlight as discolouration may take place.
Jewellery & Gems
The radiance of any piece of jewellery is dependent on how the item is cared for. To ensure your jewellery is kept in the best condition, we suggest the following tips :
- Remove jewellery before taking a shower, swimming in the sea/pool and do not allow your jewellery to come into contact with any water/chlorine/salt.
- Avoid leaving your jewellery in moist bathrooms/spas, on wet towels after showering/swimming or in any pooled areas of water.
- Remove your jewellery before undertaking sports to prevent damage or moisture coming into contact with your jewellery.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery whilst applying makeup, body lotions, tanning creams, perfumes or similar products. Ideally never use these products on areas of skin that will come into contact with your jewellery as oils and chemicals may affect the patina and lustre of your jewellery. Remember to put your jewellery on after dressing and remove before undressing to avoid snagging, zips, etc.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery whilst having a spray tan/tanning products.
- Protect your hand-made ceramic beads as they may shatter if they come into contact with hard surfaces such as marble. They are dazzling but delicate so handle them with care.
- Before storing your jewellery, we recommend using a clean soft cloth to very gently wipe the surface of the beads/components to remove any residue from contact with your skin or fingerprints. This will help to keep your jewellery bright and lustrous and avoid dulling. Do not dampen the cloth when using nor use on beads made from silk cord, satin, matt finishes or similar.
- We suggest cleaning your earring hooks/studs with an alcohol swab before wearing for the first time. Please note that earrings cannot be returned once purchased for hygiene reasons.
- Sterling silver components may be polished carefully with a good quality silver cloth only, such as Goddards, then very gently buffed with a clean cloth to remove any residue to maintain their shine. It is important to ensure that the silver cloth does not come into contact with any other beads in the design that are not silver as this may affect their lustre and patina or even leave a mark. Do not use any cream silver polish, immerse in any liquid silver cleaning preparations or similar.
- Ideal way to store your jewellery is completely flat and wrapped in tissue in a drawer. Do not bunch up as this may put a strain on the stringing material and cause it to kink, tangle or knot. If you choose to use jewellery bags, ensure each piece of jewellery is stored flat in an individual pouch or sealed plastic bag to prevent tarnishing.
- Avoid hanging your necklaces on hooks, door handles or over mirrors as this may strain, extend or distort the stringing materials.
- When travelling or carrying your jewellery in soft luggage, use a hard jewellery case to protect it from chipping and heavy objects – baggage handling is a perfect example!
- Avoid leaving your jewellery exposed in direct sunlight as beads such as pearls, crystals, wood, bone etc will discolour and lose their lustrous qualities.
- If any products/chemicals/liquids whatsoever come into contact with your jewellery or actions noted in this Disclaimer, direct or indirect, Ellimonelli is unable to guarantee the colour fastness which may cause bleeding onto clothing, change in patina or variance of any kind to the beads, components and associated items used in the manufacture of your jewellery as a result of these actions or consequences thereof.
- Our hand-made beads have a quirky charm by the very nature of the way they have been crafted - hand-made, semi-precious or similar materials. No two beads are precisely the same but this adds to their unique appeal and lustrous qualities.
- Your Ellimonelli Jewellery has been designed and created with great care and attention to detail. By looking after your exquisite designs, you will be able to enjoy their beauty.
- Treat your Tutti jewellery with the same care. Do not use any liquids or cleaning preparations at all but simply gently buff with a dry clean duster only.
MelanO Jewellery & Gems
- Treat your MelanO Jewellery in a similar way, by gently buffing with a clean dry cloth only. Do not use any abrasives or chemicals to clean any of the components.
- We suggest viewing a video created by MelanO which provides details on how to attach your lovely gems to your different pieces of MelanO jewellery, ensuring the supplied small black washer is in place before screwing/attaching your gem to a MelanO component. Always check that your gems are securely in place before wearing your jewellery. Discover more,,,
- A unique way to store your MelanO gem collection is to attach them all to the Collector 26 Charm Bracelet and wear them every day!
- In addition, please read the important tips on how to select the correct ring size before purchasing your favourite ring. This information can be found in the Essentials Section/Ring Sizing.
We highly recommend that children of any age are not permitted to play with jewellery, any type or circumstances, even whilst supervised by an adult as they are not a toy including plastic bags/wrappings for all products. Please carefully dispose all plastic bags/wrappings immediately to avoid danger. Ellimonelli cannot be held responsible if an incident(s) should ensue as a result of these actions, direct or indirect.
MelanO Ring Sizing Chart & Tips
- Before purchasing a MelanO ring, or any ring on the Ellimonelli website, we would recommend that you read our tips first by going to the Essentials Section/Ring Sizing.
- We would also recommend a visit to a local jeweller who will confirm your correct ring size. Ellimonelli cannot accept any responsibility if an incorrect ring size is ordered.
Ellimonelli cannot be held responsible if any of the actions or similar noted in this Product Care Disclaimer (direct or indirect) take place when using any of the products purchased or otherwise via Ellimonelli. Please see our Terms & Conditions for additional information in the Essentials Section.